Bundu Camping and Caravan Park
Malcolm & Frances welcome you to Bundu and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Bundu offers an ideal touring base for Devon and Cornwall, or for just enjoying a quiet relaxing holiday. For the more energetic amongst us there are many excellent walks and hikes close at hand on Dartmoor itself, and we are adjacent to the Granite Way cycle route.
The following facilities are available:
- In reception you will find a small shop with a few basic provisions. A fridge/freezer is available for campers at a small charge. Reception opening times are 9am to 9pm in the high season.
- Arrival time is after 12noon and before 9pm (unless pre-arranged) and departure is 11am (again unless pre-arranged).
- The toilet and shower block is at the top end of the site, including a wash up area and laundry.
- There is a BBQ area for all campers use and coals can usually be bought at reception.
- To access Dartmoor and the Granite Way Cycle route there is a small gate at the bottom of the site.
- In the water and waste area we hope you will help us with recycling by using the appropriate bins and be sparing with your use of water thereby helping us to “do our bit” for the environment.
- The Prewley Moor Arms next door provides good refreshments.
- Tourist information can be found in the Information Hut.
- Newspapers, Bread and Milk can be ordered in advance.
- There is free Wifi on site.
Devon EX20 4HT
01837 861 747